JSST 2012 Outstanding Presentation Award / JSST 2012 Student Presentation Award
Japan Society for Simulation Technology (JSST) offers "Outstanding Presentation Award" and "Student Presentation Award" at 31th JSST Annual Conference (JSST2012).
- Purpose of the Awards
- JSST 2012 Outstanding Presentation Award serves to recognize and promote excellent presentations at the conference.
- JSST 2012 Student Presentation Award serves to recognize and promote outstanding presentation by full-time students and to encourage them.
- All speakers at JSST 2012, except for Plenary Talk speakers, are candidates for Outstanding Presentation Award. No application is required.
- All full-time students who make presentations at JSST 2012 are candidates for Student Presentation Award. No Application is required.
- Selection and Diploma
- The award recipients are selected by the Award Committee of JSST 2012.
- Each Organized Session has a potential recipient of Outstanding Presentation Award and a potential recipient of Student Presentation Award.
- Each subsession in a Regular Session has a potential recipient of Outstanding Presentation Award and a potential recipient of Student Presentation Award.
- Presentation will be evaluated on the quality of the oral delivery, slides, and full paper by Session Referees.
- The recipients will be announced after the conference.
- Recipients will be awarded with diplomas at JSST 2013.